Saturday, August 7, 2010

Well well well...Tomlinson actually IS a douchebag


ESPN: LaDainian Tomlinson is a New York Jet, but he can't seem to escape his Chargers identity -- his former San Diego teammates won't let him. Responding to comments made about him by Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates, Tomlinson told the New York Post that he has "moved on." Rivers had told the San Diego Union-Tribune that it was a "relief" to start camp without Tomlinson looming over the team.

"I don't know how everyone feels or if they felt it," Rivers told the newspaper. "Maybe it was a little bit of a relief. Maybe it's a feeling of, 'I can do a little more without wondering what he thinks.'"


I've been calling Tomlinson a douchebag for years. What can I say...I'm just a natural born hater. And as a Patriots fan its been easy as hell to hate this man.

Yeah he was a damn good running back on a perennial AFC power. But that's not why this guy ticks me off. You know me to

There was the whining...more whining...and full blown crying. Then there was the whole "If you're not cheating, you're not trying" dig at the Pats right after Spygate. And who could forget his "Cowardice" episode, where L.T. sat out the 2007 AFC Championship with a bruised ego (or something like that) while his teammate Philip Rivers gutted it out on a torn knee.

But I sure am glad to find out I'm not the only guy who hates him. Cause even though his teammates were too classy to say it outright, it seems like they were totally sick of his presence in the locker. This has been Philip Rivers' team since LT chickened out in the 2007 AFC Championship. They're glad to have the looming shadow of a washed up player out of their faces.

Just like I'm glad my irrational bias has once again been proven right. BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment